Dhaba Style Chicken Curry
Almost everyone likes to eat chicken. Hence various recipes like chicken can be made and people eat them with rice or roti or naan. Everyone loves chicken curry, be it kids or adults. But there are some people who live away from their home and they have to be alone due to studies or jobs. So they have to cook their own food. In this case, making chicken can be difficult for them. So, today we have brought you an easy Daba style chicken curry recipe that is very tasty to eat and it is very easy to prepare.
Let’s know how to make the daba-style chicken recipe.
Ingredients of Dhaba Style Chicken Curry
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Finely chopped onions – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Cashew nut paste – ¼ cup
- Tomato puree – 1 cup
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Kasoori methi – 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder as per taste – ( or 4 tablespoons)
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1teapoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Finely chopped coriander – ½ cup
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces.
- Now heat oil in a heavy-bottomed vessel on the gas. Add onion to it and fry it on medium flame until it turns golden brown.
- When the onion is fried, add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- After this add chicken pieces to the pot and mix. Cook it on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Now add red chili, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, kasoori methi, and salt to the chicken and mix.
- Cover the pot with a lid and cook the chicken on medium heat for 10 minutes. Then remove the lid from the pot, add tomato puree to the chicken, and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now add about 2 cups of water to the chicken, cover it and let it cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes.
- After this add garam masala powder and cashew nut paste and mix well.
- Then cook the chicken for 5 minutes without covering the lid.
- Now turn off the gas. Daba Style Chicken curry is ready. Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve hot with roti and rice or naan.